Imagine the change your change can make!
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Rite Aid and are now an official KidCents charity! Special Olympics Georgia will now be listed as an official KidCents charity on www.kidcents.com. KidCents is a program created by The Rite Aid Foundation that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities.
Here’s how you can enroll in the KidCents program and round-up to Special Olympics Georgia:
Step 1: Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti (Skip to Step 2 if you are already a wellness+ with Plenti member)
- Visit www.KidCents.com and click ‘Sign in’ on the left
- Click the box on the right to ‘Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti’
- Complete the registration process for wellness+ with Plenti
- Click through to finish signing up in Plenti
- When finished with both processes, you will be directed to RiteAid.com
Step 2: Enroll in the KidCents Round-Up Program
- Visit www.KidsCents.com
- You should see your account logged in on the left. If not, sign in with the account information.
- Click the ‘Start rounding up today!’ dial on the left
Step 3: Designate your Charity
- Click ‘Select a Charity’ on the left
- Type Special Olympics Georgia and click ‘Select This Charity’
By rounding up, you are helping us to reach our goals by simply shopping at Rite Aid. Feel free to invite your friends and family to participate in the program. Imagine the change that your change can make!
We are looking forward to our partnership with The Rite Aid Foundation and are excited by the opportunities that KidCents brings to Special Olympics Georgia athletes. Thank you for your support!