Red Robin Statewide “Tip-A-Cop” Event
Law Enforcement Torch Run Campaign Fundraiser for
Special Olympics Georgia
“Tip-A-Cop” is an official Law Enforcement Torch Run Campaign fundraising event. Law enforcement officers and department personnel volunteer their time as “Celebrity Waiters” to collect tips at Red Robin Restaurants to support Special Olympics Georgia!
Tip-A-Cop Event: Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 11:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. and 4:00 to 8:00p.m.
- The Avenue Forsyth – 370 Peachtree Pkwy., Cumming, GA 30041
- Mullins Crossing – 4241 Washington Road, Evans, GA 30809
- Columbus – 5550-3 Whittlesey Blvd., Columbus, GA 31909
- Lawrenceville – 1250 Scenic Highway, Suite 1500, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- Newnan Crossing – 202 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan, GA 30263
- Law enforcement personnel act as “Celebrity Waiters” along with Red Robin wait staff and interact with restaurant guests.
- Tip-A-Cop generates tremendous community goodwill and public awareness for Law Enforcement and Special Olympics. Tip-A-Cop is a ‘no risk’, easy and fun way to raise money for Special Olympics athletes in your community!
- The national goal of the 2013 Red Robin “Tip-A-Cop” event is to raise more than $750,000 from all participating national Torch Run programs to benefit Special Olympics Programs. The goal for Special Olympics Georgia is $5,000!
Special Olympics Georgia provides year-round sports training and competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. By participating in sports, physical fitness and healthcare education programs, Special Olympics Georgia athletes increase self-confidence and social skills, improve physical and motor skills, and have better success in leading more productive and independent lives. It is events like “Tip-A-Cop” that help us provide these programs at no cost to the athletes or their families.
For more information contact David Crawford at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 414-9390 ext. 119