Through your financial gift, you recognize the value of every person and you
directly change the lives of Special Olympics Georgia athletes and their
Every dollar counts.
Did you know . . .
- $50 provides the gold, silver, bronze medals and ribbons for one competition at State Summer Games.
- $125 gives the opportunity for one athlete to compete at State Summer Games for the weekend.
- $300 provides one bicycle, one uniform and helmet for an athlete to compete in cycling.
- $500 provides transportation for one delegation to State Games.
- $700 provides a coaches clinic to train Special Olympics Georgia coaches in one sport.
- $1,500 provides the meals for TEAM SOGA — the athletes that ride in the week-long Bicycle Ride Across Georgia in June each year.